LAZ Parking Permit Agreement: Rules and Regulation
LAZ PARKING PEMIT AGREEMENT: RULES & REGULATIONS
** THE PERMIT HOLDER MUST BE THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THE VEHICLE. **
Permits are considered self-managed accounts. It is the sole responsibility of the permit holder to ensure compliance with established rules and regulations.
- Current permit must be displayed on the rear-view mirror and clearly visible through the front windshield at all times while vehicle is parked on the premises.
- Permit is valid only at the station indicated on the permit.
- If you need to use a different vehicle that is not registered on your permit account, you must email our Customer Service Department (RRinquiries@LAZparking.com) before parking on the premises. Failure to do so may result in a notice being issued for non-compliance.
- Permit holders are not authorized to park in metered spaces. Permit holders who park in metered spaces will be issued a Parking Notice for non-compliance. ·
- Permit holders may register a second vehicle upon payment of the appropriate fee. Only one vehicle listed on your permit can utilize a permit space at any given time. (A second vehicle may be used as an alternate but will be required to occupy and pay for a meter space if both are parked at the same station at the same time.) If both vehicles are parked in permit parking simultaneously, a parking notice will be issued to both vehicles.
- At certain Metro-North stations with limited availability, only one permit is authorized per household.
- PERMITS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Permit holders are responsible for transferring permits between authorized/registered vehicles. Any transfer of permits between vehicles other than those registered is strictly prohibited. Permit holders are responsible for keeping permit and vehicle information up to date.
- Permits must be renewed prior to the expiration date. Permits that are NOT renewed before the expiration date will automatically be cancelled. Reapplication is required for all cancelled permits. Customers who reapply after a location is sold out will be put on a waiting list in the order in which their applications were received and notified when additional permits become available. If you are a permit holder at a Waitlisted Station it is essential that you renew before the expiration date, so that you don’t lose your permit and are put at the END of the waiting list.
- PERMIT HOLDERS WHO WANT TO CANCEL AFTER 8/1/23 MUST NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND FOR UNUSED PARKING. Refunds for unused permit parking will be issued on the last day of the month in which the 30-day notification period ends. Refunds will be issued for East of Hudson 12-month, 6-month, and 3-month permits and West of Hudson 24-hour permits only. No exceptions.
- At certain Metro-North stations, the demand for permit parking exceeds the number of permit spaces available. Customers who submit permit parking applications after a location is sold out will be put on a waiting list in the order in which their application was received and notified when additional permits become available.
- All individuals using the parking facilities are required to follow all posted rules and regulations including any signage instructions of the Operator and/or Metro-North Railroad. Failure to adhere to all rules and regulations, and signage instructions will result in fines up to and including having your vehicle booted or towed (at permit holder’s expense).
- This Permit Parking Agreement is a personal license of the holder of a permit to park a designated vehicle at a particular facility at the permit holder’s sole risk. Only a license is granted hereby, and no bailment is created with respect to any vehicle, including its contents, on the premises. It is the sole responsibility of the permit holder to lock their vehicle and remove personal items. In the event of an emergency, please contact the MTA Police at (888) 682-9117.
- Metro-North Railroad and LAZ Parking are not responsible for any loss and/or damage by fire, theft, collision or any other cause to any vehicle, or part thereof or the contents of any vehicle.
- Payments received for Parking Notices are non-refundable.
- Parking rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of Metro-North Railroad and LAZ Parking at any time without notice.
NEED TO CONTACT US?
Send an email to RRinquiries@LAZParking.com or call 888.682.7275.
FORGOT TO LEAVE PERMIT ON DISPLAY?
Send an email to RRinquiries@LAZParking.com as soon as possible. Include your name and the license plate number on your permit.
NEED TO TEMPORARILY USE A DIFFERENT VEHICLE?
Send an email to RRinquiries@LAZParking.com as soon as possible. You can send it before you park. Include your name, the license plate number, color and make of the alternate vehicle and the length of time you will be using the alternate vehicle.
NEED TO PERMANENTLY CHANGE THE VEHICLE ON YOUR PERMIT?
Login to www.RRpermits.RMCpay.com. Be sure to use the same email address you used when you first created the account. Find your permit information under “Current Permits”. Click on “Change”. Follow all the steps to change the vehicle information. During the process, you will have to upload a picture or scan of your current vehicle registration. The permit holder must be the same as the registered vehicle owner.
RECEIVED A CITATION YOU BELIEVE TO BE ISSUED INCORRECTLY?
Send an email to RRinquiries@LAZParking.com explaining why you shouldn’t have received the citation.
FEE, PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Customer agrees that permit fee is due and payable any day of the month in which the permit expires. Customer agrees to submit to LAZ Parking an acceptable form of payment for permit fee. Should Customer choose to terminate their parking permit, it is the sole responsibility of Customer to contact LAZ Parking and submit our cancellation form for processing. Upon LAZ Parking’s receipt of cancellation form, the permit will be active until and the refund will begin on the last day of the month in which the 30-day notification period ends. No partial month refunds will be given. It is expressly understood, and Patron agrees that the monthly permit rate is subject to change by LAZ Parking without notice.